This treatment can be used to help an array of livestock and human skin irritations. It helps restore natural skin moisture while relieving soreness and pain from minor cuts, bruises, chapping, sunburn and other skin irritations.
Dr. Naylor Udder Balm
- Helps retain your animals' natural skin moisture, relieve soreness or alleviate pain from minor cuts, chapping, bruises, sun burn and skin irritation
- Keeps teat and udders soft and healthy
- Prevents gnats in horse ears
- Treats scratches on horses, pads sores on dogs and scaly legs on chickens
- Treats rashes and bruises
- For human use: prevents chaffing for runners and bigers; treats eczema, diaper rash, dry skin after chem, dry feet, bed sores, minor cuts, rashes and bruises